Your Self-doubt Questions!
Is there a specific issue that is holding you back from self-doubt?
Season Five of the podcast will feature more solo episodes from me. And I want to explore the topics around self-doubt that are meaningful and helpful to you.
Is there a specific issue that is holding you back from self-doubt? Ask me about it!
This is an opportunity to ask coaching type questions relating to your specific experience, ask about self-doubt and your business, your relationships, your work, parenting, career – however self-doubt is showing up for YOU.
And you might have a more general prompt for something you’d like me to respond to. I’m open to any questions in the areas of:
- self-doubt, imposter syndrome, perfectionism, procrastination, passive behaviour
- proving yourself, imposter syndrome
- self-belief, self-worth, self-acceptance, self-trust
- comparison, conflict, criticism, judgement
- the archetypes of self-doubt
- attachment theory, developmental psychology
How to submit your question:
Using the form below, you can write your question, or you can record and upload an audio version of your question.
Top Tips for recording your question:
- Before you submit your question, write down what you want to say.
- Feel free to give me some background context (I’ll edit this to ensure we get to the heart of what you are asking on the episode).
- You can record your question using a voice recorder on your phone and submit
Hello, I'm Sas Petherick. I'm a self-doubt researcher, coach and podcaster who helps thinking humans transcend self-doubt. If you'd like to receive episodes in your inbox please subscribe here (with bonus info and first notice of opportunities to work with me). PS: I totally ♥ Instagram - join me there?