Episode 5 :: Success and Self-doubt
Sara Tasker left her job as a speech and language therapist in the NHS to pursue a creative business and within a few years, she has grown her audience from 0 to over 300,000 followers. Sara is a gifted photographer and writer and she mentors other creatives through her ecourses and podcast: Hashtag Authentic. She now has 'The Official Blue Ticks of Validation' on both Instagram and Twitter! In our conversation, Sara shares generously and openly about the realities of 'success' and what she is learning about both her self-doubt and her self-belief.
- What Sara learnt about self-belief growing up.
- Where validation comes from.
- How blogging has evolved.
- How you know when you're ready to become self-employed.
- The meaning of money.
- In a quickly changing world, is it more or less sustainable to have an online business?
- Sara blogs at Me & Orla
- Sara on Instagram and Twitter
- Jon Ronson's Book: So You've Been Publically Shamed
- My group coaching programme: Your Self-belief Map: how to navigate through Self-doubt
Hello, I'm Sas Petherick. I'm a self-doubt researcher, coach and podcaster who helps thinking humans transcend self-doubt. If you'd like to receive episodes in your inbox please subscribe here (with bonus info and first notice of opportunities to work with me). PS: I totally ♥ Instagram - join me there?