Episode 1 :: The Five P’s of Self-doubt
In this first episode, I introduce myself, the intention of Courage & Spice and what the research tells us about the important purpose of self-doubt (yes, it has a use!). We talk about the relationship between our personal experience of self-doubt and what our culture stands to gain from our worries and fears. We’ll also look at The Five P’s, so you can uncover and name how you tend to respond to self-doubt.
- How I became fascinated by Self-doubt
- What Self-doubt is (and isn’t)
- The purpose of Self-doubt
- How we typically respond to Self-doubt
- Self-doubt in the context of our culture
- What’s coming up on Season One of Courage & Spice
- My interview with Sara Tasker on Hashtag Authentic: the podcast for creatives
- The Five P’s of Self-doubt (downloadable .pdf file)
- My group coaching programme: Your Self-belief Map: how to navigate through Self-doubt
- The Sacred Rascals Retreat
Hello, I'm Sas Petherick. I'm a self-doubt researcher, coach and podcaster who helps thinking humans transcend self-doubt. If you'd like to receive episodes in your inbox please subscribe here (with bonus info and first notice of opportunities to work with me). PS: I totally ♥ Instagram - join me there?