The internets to me, is a metaphor for how we are all connected. And since I began blogging in 2007, I have found a community of people who are living consciously, they are creative and funny, interested and interesting.
Blogging has changed my life. And I will continue to share my dreams and despairs right here, because:
- through this medium I have validation, freedom, exposure, a voice.
- I don’t think my life is that different, or extraordinary from yours.
- I don’t mind if you peak through my window. I opened it.
- on retrospective reading, I can learn from my mistakes. And realise that there are no mistakes.
- I believe it’s a radical thing to take your life and share it.
- even though in the end so little of it really matters, this is a witness to my life.
- via this little corner of the interwebs I was able to connect to you.
I am blessed with the most brilliant blog readers ever in the history of the world. And there is a special pleasure in reading your comments. Or in seeing a link back to me. Or a re-tweeted post.
Mostly, I am curious about the world and excited about the future. I have lots of WOO HOO! days.
Thanks for stopping by :)
Image: Susannah Conway, June 2011