There is no ‘magic formula’ for creating a successful coaching practice
But you can absolutely learn how to reach the people
who want to invest in themselves, through your coaching.
Your training will have equipped you with effective tools to do your coaching work, but creating a sustainable coaching business is an entirely different skill-set.
Most of us reach a point where we realise clients don’t magically appear through our will and enthusiasm!
You might be asking yourself: how do I find paying clients? How do I let people know about my coaching work without sounding pushy, annoying or manipulative? How do I grow? What do I write on my blog? Do I even need a blog?
If you can’t figure out why nobody is buying your heartfelt coaching work, Magnetic Conversations is just for you.
As coaches, our core skill is having conversations. I can show you how to expand your innate conversational ability to create a coaching practice that is authentic to you, resonates with your ideal clients, and continuously generates new bookings. I want to help you to fulfil your coaching mission!
Over the last six years, I have slowly and steadily built my coaching business this way. I started with a couple of clients while working full-time. I kept growing, learning and experimenting and now my Coaching & Mentoring Practice is a full-time gig bringing in a very healthy income and a tonne of emotional, creative and spiritual fulfilment.
You don’t have to do this alone.
Magnetic Conversations is:
An intuitive, self-paced programme with comprehensive, step-by-step guidance for how to establish, build and grow your coaching business.
Immediate and lifetime access to all materials (including any future additions and upgrades). You can dive in to any module at any time, or work through the programme sequentially.
*LIVE* Peer Group Practice Calls. Each month we’ll get together using a powerful peer-group support framework, to share both positive and challenging experiences of coaching. You’ll build skills in deep listening, reflecting, receiving and giving feedback and holding a coaching container.
15 bite-sized modules covering the whole shebang! Each module is a conversation – with yourself or your clients: including how to identify and choose your ‘Flavour’ of coaching, how to create coaching offers that resonate with your people, how to package and price your coaching work, have effective introductory calls and gather powerful testimonials. You’ll have everything you need to create your coaching practice.
Members-only access to the Magnetic Conversations Facebook group. You’ll be welcomed into this private and supportive community of like-minded folks, where you’ll be able to ask for feedback, find accountability partners, celebrate wins and find help to get unstuck. We are all navigating this path together.
Multi-media learning. Each module is comprised of written material, audio lessons, an interactive Workbook with templates, worksheets, scripts and checklists. You’ll be able to work through the material in whatever way suits you.
Guided visualisations. Allow your wise heart to speak to you about who your people are, how you can stay connected to both your work and the clients you are destined to help in the future.
Bonus materials. Including the amazing ‘Client Capacitiser’ for calculating your rates, the books I recommend every coach reads, and my Little Black Book of Coaching Resources (a tonne of handy free tools, and really bloody useful links that will make everything easier).
let me help you
I want to help you demystify the process
of wrapping a business around your coaching work.
Magnetic Conversations will help you to create a coaching practice that is authentic to you, connects you with your ideal clients, and continuously generates new bookings.
I’m so grateful and proud that my coaching practice has been consistently booked out for the last three years.
I’m a Certified Martha Beck Coach, I trained with the Coaches Training Institute, and I have an MA in Coaching and Mentoring from Oxford Brookes University. My Master’s dissertation was an in-depth study of the coach’s experience of self-doubt.
In my BC (Before Coaching) life, I was a sought-after management consultant. For almost twenty years I helped dozens of organisations, hundreds of teams and one Knighted Noble Prize Winner to bring their business vision to life!
I have a unique combination of expertise and experience that I am excited to make available to you.
Here’s what you’re getting:
ONE – YOUR FOUNDATION
1: How to Choose Your Flavour of Coaching
- How to drop deep into a tried-and-tested somatic method for choosing your coaching work.
- Understand how coaches set themselves up for failure right from the start, and exactly how to avoid this in your business.
2: The Research Interview Process
- The real reason no one is buying your coaching services (it’s nothing to do with your rates or your experience).
- The essential questions to ask to find out what your coaching clients want (including what your clients are ready to pay for and exactly where to spend your marketing efforts).
3: How to Map Your Coaching Client’s Transformation
- How to tap into your empathy to deeply understand and be of service to your clients.
- The deceptively simple process of plotting your client’s transformation that helps create all of your future marketing collateral.
THREE – YOUR MESSAGE
7: Your Bountiful Blog
- A road-tested process for generating your next six months’ blog posts in one afternoon!
- Three ways to use your blog to effectively market your coaching offers (without ever using the word ‘sales’).
8: How to Start Conversations With Your People: Driving Traffic, Creating an Opt-in and Building Your Subscribers List
- The three conversations that are the secret to the sustainability of your coaching business.
- What to do when people un-subscribe, un-follow and de-friend.
- Exactly how to set up your Subscribers List and the essential conversations that will help you develop a relationship with your future clients.
FIVE – THE ART OF YOUR COACHING
13: Your Coaching Container: The foundation for your best coaching work
- The one thing most coaches don’t know about, that can deepen and expand your capacity for excellence in your coaching work.
- Exactly how to establish your Coaching Container and bring it to life in entirely practical ways.
14: Self-reflection: the simple practice that will dramatically improve the impact of your coaching
- Exactly what to do when a coaching session doesn’t go well.
- How your discomfort and self-doubt helps you develop your capacity as a coach (and a 5-Step process for precisely how to do this).
- The known conditions for supported reflection that will rapidly increase your coaching development and maturity.
TWO – YOUR WEBSITE
4: How to Create a Website That Totally Resonates With Your People
- The three unique-to-you energetic elements that create the ‘X Factor’ for your site (that are nothing to do with fancy design).
- Exactly what to do when people aren’t visiting your site (including a proven process for creating a six-month plan to get visible in front of your ideal clients).
5: The Four Page Website Formula
- The four key pages you need on your website and how to write each page for your ideal client.
- The page that most coaches overlook, that has led to dozens of clients booking with me (and exactly what to write to encourage this on your site).
- The 10 questions to ask before you create or refresh your website that will save you money, time and energy.
6: How to Write a Magnetic ‘About’ Page
- Why this is an essential tool for creating resonance with your prospective clients. And how to do this in a way that is authentic to you.
- Exactly how to create your About Page so it works as a magnet for generating new client bookings.
FOUR – YOUR OFFERS
9: How to Elegantly Package, Name and Price Your Coaching Offer
- How to create and name a needs-based coaching offer, original to you and specifically designed to help your people.
- How to price your coaching offers energetically and mathematically.
10: How to Write a Magnetic Invitation Page
- The 10 elements of a compelling invitation page (and exactly how to structure and format your copy)
- The techni-magical Template that creates your formatted Magnetic Invitation Page as you go!
11: How to make Introductory Calls that respectfully nudge your client to book
- The core principle of Introductory Calls that almost every coach misses.
- The complete structure and script I use in an Introductory Call (that has 90% of prospective clients book with me).
12: Testimonials: the fertiliser that keeps your coaching practice blooming
- The four elements that turn bland feedback into success stories that showcase your coaching (and the #1 most powerful question to ensure testimonials lead to new client bookings).
- Three mistakes coaches make that dilute the power of their testimonials (and what to do instead).
SIX – YOUR MOTIVATION, MOMENTUM & MINDSET
15: How to ride the peaks and troughs of self-employment
- How to stay energetically bonded to your work with two guided visualisations and one connection ritual.
- Three proven tools to help you stay productive, purposeful and keep moving forwards.
- My tried and tested approach for exactly what to do when it all gets too much (that I’m still learning how to master).
Questions you might have:
Will this help me create a six-figure coaching business?
…um maybe? Eventually? If you need a guarantee of fast financial results, this programme (and possibly this work) isn’t for you.
Magnetic Conversations is all the elements of how I created, and continue to run my sustainable coaching practice. My intention is to help you develop your coaching business and to enable you to provide excellent coaching to your clients. In my experience, the financial rewards (as well as the creative, emotional and spiritual ones) are by-products of superb work. The power to do this is yours.
What I can and do promise, is to deliver a comprehensive, useful programme, created specifically for coaches, that contains all the content you need to establish, build or refresh your practice. I am super proud of this offering.
I'm still in coach training. Is Magnetic Conversations for me?
Magnetic Conversations is for coaches of any level of experience. If you are in training or have just certified, this will absolutely help you to get set up.
If you have been at this for a while and trying to expand your reach, find more clients, or create coaching offers that your ideal clients actually want – that’s where I can help.
How will the programme be delivered?
The programme is currently housed in Ruzuku, an online learning website. It’s very intuitive and easy to use and Ruzuku is owned and developed by educational specialists.
Once you have made your payment, you’ll be sent an email with all of the details for how to access the programme materials and the private Facebook group.
The programme is self-paced so you’ll be able to access everything.
This is a self-paced programme, so will you be available to answer questions?
Yes, absolutely. I’ll be very present and available in the Facebook group to offer help and support.
We’ll also have monthly peer group coaching calls, which will provide a live connection. These calls are designed to provide a safe space for you to reflect and explore both your client caseload and the day to day running of your coaching business.
I know that being a self-employed coach can be quite a lonely experience, and this programme will offer you opportunities to connect with other coaches.
What is Peer Group Coaching? When will these calls take place?
Peer group coaching combines the benefits of coaching skill with the insight of peer-to-peer learning.
Each month we’ll get together using a proven framework, to share both positive and challenging experiences of coaching. You’ll build skills in deep listening, reflecting, receiving and giving feedback and holding a coaching container.
The calls will be held on the last Wednesday of the month at 8pm GMT.
Will this teach me how to run group programmes and retreats?
Module 9 – How to Elegantly Package, Name and Price Your Coaching Work translates to any needs-based coaching offer you want to create.
However, the examples I’ve used are for how to set up your one-to-one practice.
I’ve found that teaching and facilitation for group-based work requires a complementary but different skillset to coaching, which is about individual learning and development.
Do your accept payment in any currency?
Yes! You’ll be able to pay via Paypal, which automatically converts your payment to any currency. The current exchange rates can be viewed here.
I have another question...
I’m so happy to answer any questions you might have – in the first instance email me at [email protected]
Disclaimer: By choosing to invest in Magnetic Conversations, you accept and agree that you are responsible for how you apply the programme materials. I can’t offer any guarantees regarding your earnings or other outcomes. Your results are dependent on an entire suite of factors including your skills, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, network, your personal financial situation, wider economic conditions, and maybe even planetary alignment. However, I wholeheartedly believe our world needs healers like you more than ever. I believe in you and your coaching work and will be available to support you.